Directorate of Health Service (DHS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Dresser, Health Educator, and others. Directorate of Health Service (DHS) has about 813 vacancies to fulfill in Assam. Application is invited from the candidates having 12th, DMLT, B.Sc Nursing, and Degree qualification. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DHS Assam Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Health Service|
|Name Of The Post||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Dresser, Health Educator, and others|
|Start Date||10th September 2020|
|Last Date||24th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||77||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
|Blood Bank Technician||11||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Staff Nurse||498||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||55||Diploma / B.Pharm|
|Dresser||15||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
|Health Educator||56||Graduate in Arts / Commerce or Science|
|Accountant / Finance||13|
|Account Assistant cum Cashier||07|
|Junior Assistant / LDA||60|
|Store Keeper||09||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
Applicants age should be as on the closing date of application
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 14000 to 60500 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- OMR based Written Test
- Skill Test
- Aptitude Test
- Visit the official website of DHS.
- Click on the Career Opportunities -> Advertisement.
- Select the needed post to apply.
- Go to registration & complete the registration process.
- After registration, log in with Username or Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents and certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application form.