Directorate of Health Services (DHS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for ANM, Computer, Field Worker, and Other. Directorate of Health Services (DHS) has about 594 vacancies to fulfill in Assam. The candidates having 12th, ANM, Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DHS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Health Services|
|Name of The Post||ANM, Computer, Field Worker, and Other|
|Start Date||6th October 2020|
|Last Date||21st October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Refrigerator Mechanic||01||Intermediate(10+2) with Diploma|
|Computer||16||Diploma (CA) / Degree|
|Field Worker / Social Worker||11||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma (CA)|
|Field & Evaluation Worker||03|
|Steno Typist||07||ITI / Diploma / Degree|
|Laboratory Technician||03||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up from 14000 to 60500 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Visit the DHS official website.
- Click on Career Opportunities -> Advertisement.
- Go to registration & complete the registration process.
- After registration, log in with Username or Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents & certificates.
- Submit the online application form.