District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer, ENT, Pediatrician, Accounts Assistant, and Other. District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) has about eight vacancies to fulfill in Haryana. The candidates with B.Com, MBBS, and Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DHFWS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Society|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer, ENT, Pediatrician, Accounts Assistant, and Other|
|Start Date||18th November 2020|
|Last Date||25th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Accounts Assistant||01||B. Com|
|Accounts Assistant cum DEO||01|
|Epidemiologist||01||MBBS / Post Graduate|
|Block Asha Coordinator||01||Degree|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||42 Years|
- The application fee will be 200
- Selected candidates will get a salary of 7580 – 100000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the DHFWS official website.
- Verify the notification details to check out eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, & Other relevant documents to address stated below.
- Pay the application fee.
O/o Civil Surgeon,
Charkhi Dadri. Room No.141,