District Health and Family Samiti (DHFWS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for General Duty Medical Officer, Dental Health Officer, and Senior Medical Officer / Specialist. District Health and Family Samiti (DHFWS) has about 2815 vacancies to fulfill Karnataka. Application is invited from the candidates having MBBS, BDS, and Post Graduate qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DHFWS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||District Health and Family Samiti|
|Name Of The Post||General Duty Medical Officer, Dental Health Officer, and Senior Medical Officer / Specialist|
|Start Date||10th September 2020|
|Last Date||15th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Medical Officer / Specialist||1460||MBBS / PG Degree or Diploma|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1265||MBBS|
|Dental Health Officer||90||BDS|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||26 years|
|Maximum Age||48 years|
- The consolidated pay will be up to 52650 to 99600 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
How to Apply
- Visit the DHFWS official website.
- Go to recruitment & select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application form.
|General / OBC candidates||1000|
|SC / ST||500|