Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Accounts Personnel, Phlebotomist, and Peer Support. Department of Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) has about seven vacancies to fulfill in Darjeeling. The candidates having 12th, Degree, DMLT qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DHFW Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of The Post||Accounts Personnel, Phlebotomist, and Peer Support|
|Start Date||28th October 2020|
|Last Date||5th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Phlebotomist||05||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT / BLMT|
- The applicant’s age should be 40 years as of the closing date of the application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 5000 to 16860 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the test and Interview
- The final decision by the committee & shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the DHFW official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form and self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com