(DHFW) Nagaland Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out. From 05th August 2020 onwards, the officials of Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) Nagaland will accept the Online Applications. Therefore, Interested candidates can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply before 16th August 2020. Just remember that 195 Jr Specialist, Medical Officer, Research Scientist, Lab Technician Posts 2020 available now.
DHFW Nagaland Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) Nagaland|
|Name Of The Posts||Jr Specialist, Medical Officer, Research Scientist, Lab Technician|
|Starting Date||05th August 2020|
|End Date||16th August 2020|
- For the post of Jr Specialist, the candidate’s qualification should be PG Degree/ Diploma (Concerned Specialty)
- For the post of Medical Officer, the candidate’s qualification should be MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma (Concerned Specialty)
- For the post of Research Scientist, the candidate’s qualification should be M.sc (Life Science)
- For the post of Lab Technician, the candidate’s qualification should be B.sc MLT/ Msc MLT/ M.sc (Life Science)
|S No||Post Name||Total|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit for Sl no. 01 & 02: 22 Years
- Minimum Age Limit for Sl no. 01 & 02: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
How To Apply
- Look at DHFW Nagaland @ https://nagahealth.nagaland.gov.in/.
- Now, directly go through the Recruitment Section.
- On that tab, you will find the latest available notifications.
- So, click on the valid Advertisement.
- Read to all the details.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the necessary data
- Pay the application fee.
- Apply before the end date.
- Take a print out.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|