Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer. Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) has about 300 vacancies to fulfill Chhattisgarh. The candidates having MBBS are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DHFW Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer|
|Start Date||16th October 2020|
|Last Date||30th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 56100 to 177500 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted will be informed further process.
- Visit the DHFW official website.
- Go to Recruitment or Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Link Apply.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Submit the online application.