Directorate General of Married Accommodation Project (DGMAP) recently announced the latest recruitment for Junior Engineer. Directorate General of Married Accommodation Project (DGMAP) has about 22 vacancies to fulfill in New Delhi. The candidates with Diploma, Degree qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
DGMAP Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Directorate General of Married Accommodation Project|
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineer|
|Start Date||19th November 2020|
|Last Date||7th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||22||Diploma / B. Tech|
- Applicant’s age should be 40 years on the closing date of application.
- The consolidated remuneration will be 35000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
How To Apply
- Visit the DGMAP official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
DGMAP, E in C’s Branch,
Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) Kashmir House,
Rajaji Marg, New Delhi – 110011.