Delhi University has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Professor. Delhi University has about 85 vacancies to fulfill in under Swami Shraddhanand College, Delhi. The candidates having Post Graduate, Ph.D. qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Delhi University Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Delhi University|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Start Date||22nd September 2020|
|Last Date||7th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||85||Post Graduate / Ph.D. or NET qualified|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
|UR / OBC/ EWS||Rs.500|
|SC / ST / PwBD||No Fee|
- The consolidated pay Level – 10 as per the 7th central pay commission.
- The aspirant’s selection will be based on performance in the Interview or Test
- Visit the official website of Swami Shraddhanand College, Delhi.
- Go to News & select the post o to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.