The questions under had been kindly shared by N. who not too long ago took IELTS in Iran:
Writing activity 1 (a report)
The bar chart under describes the gross home spending on Analysis and Improvement in 5 nations between 2001 and 2011.
Summarise the data by deciding on and reporting the primary options, and make comparisons the place related.
* Be aware: this isn’t the precise chart given within the check, it was recreated for demonstration functions.
Writing activity 2 (an essay)
Today increasingly individuals spend their free time doing harmful actions. Why is that this occurring? Are there extra constructive or detrimental results to this development?
Half 1 (Interview)
– What’s your full title?
– Do you’re employed or research?
– How do you prefer to have fun your birthday?
– How are birthdays celebrated in your nation?
– Do you assume birthdays are necessary? Why?
– Are you able to keep in mind a particular birthday you loved as a toddler?
– Are birthdays extra necessary to kids or adults?
Half 2 (Cue Card)
Speak about a guide that you’ve not too long ago learn. Please say
– what guide it was
– who inspired you to learn it
– what the guide was about
– and clarify whether or not or not you loved studying this guide, and why.
Half 3 (Dialogue)
– Do individuals in your nation desire books written by native authors? Why?
– How can a guide have an effect on individuals’s ideas?
– Can a novel written by a author from one nation be helpful to individuals dwelling in a foreign country?
– Is it potential to learn the way individuals of a sure nation assume from their writers’ novels and books?
– Why do some books turn out to be well-liked world-wide?