Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician. Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has about six vacancies to fulfill in New Delhi. Application is invited from the candidates having 10th, ITI, B.Sc, Diploma and Engineering qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CSMCRI Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Name Of The Post||Technical Assistant, Technician|
|Start Date||10th September 2020|
|Last Date||23rd October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Technical Assistant||04||B.Sc / Diploma in Computer Engineering & Civil Engineering|
|Technician||02||10th / ITI|
- The applicant’s age should be 28 years as on the closing date of the application.
- The age relaxation applicable for the reserved candidate as per government norms.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 27520 to 49188 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Trade Test
- Competitive Written Examination
- Visit the official CSMCRI website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Applicants may send the application form and self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Testimonials, Date of Birth, Caste, & Demand Draft to the address stated below.
- General / Other candidates: Rs.100.
- SC / ST / Women / Departmental / Candidates with disabilities: NO Fee.
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-CSMCRI, Gijubhai Badheka Marg,
Bhavnagar – 364002.