CSIR – National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) recently announced the latest recruitment for Project Associate, Project Assistant, JRF, SRF, Project Scientist & Other. CSIR – National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) has about 49 vacancies to fulfill in Jharkhand. The candidates with B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, Diploma, Post Graduation, Any Degree, M.Phil qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CSIR – NML Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||CSIR – National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Name of The Post||Project Associate, Project Assistant, JRF, SRF, Project Scientist & Other|
|Start Date||18th November 2020|
|Last Date||3rd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Senior Administrative Assistant||02||B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, Diploma, Post Graduation, Any Degree, M.Phil
|Senior Project Associate||04|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||28 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be 18,000 to 67,000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How To Apply
- Visit the CSIR-NML Official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the NML Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link & enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.