CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) recently announced the latest recruitment for Project Associate, Scientific Administrative Assistant / Field Worker. CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has about four vacancies to fulfill in Pune. The candidates with MCA Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CSIR – NCL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory|
|Name of The Post||Project Associate, Scientific Administrative Assistant / Field Worker|
|Start Date||19th November 2020|
|Last Date||2nd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate||03||B.Sc / B.Tech or Post Graduate|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant / Field Worker||01||MCM / MCA / MCS|
- Applicant’s age should be 30 years as of the closing date of application.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of 18000 – 25000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Online Interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How To Apply
- Visit the NCL official website.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and Other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org