Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board has recently announced the latest recruitment for Lower Division Clerk. Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board has about 380 vacancies to fulfill in Kerala. The candidates with Any Degree qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CSEB Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board|
|Name of The Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Start Date||6th November 2020|
|Last Date||2nd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Clerk / Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Degree in any discipline||380|
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
- There is no Application Fee.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 11,250 to 31,050 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance of
- Written Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the CSEB Kerala Official Website.
- Select the desired post & read the advertisement in detail.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form and the attached photograph and copies of required documents to the address mentioned below.
Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board,
Co-operative Bank Building Over Bridge JN.,
Kerala – 695001.