Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Lab Technician. Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has about eight vacancies to fulfill in Surajpur. The candidates with DMLT qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Chief Medical Health Officer|
|Name of The Post||Lab Technician|
|Interview Date||17th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||08||BMLT / DMLT|
- The applicant’s age should be 62 years as of 01/01/2020.
- The age relaxation for reserved candidates as per govt norms.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 14,000 to 25,000 per month.
- The contenders should be selected based on the Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the CMHO Official website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, & other relevant documents.
- Original documents for verification at the time of the interview.