Central Medical Health Officer (CMHO Korba) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Microbiologist & Swachhita Karmi. Central Medical Health Officer (CMHO Korba) has about 87 vacancies to fulfill in Chattisgarh. The candidates with B.Sc Nursing, GNM, DMLT, BMLT, MD, M.Sc, Diploma, 10+2 qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CMHO Korba Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Central Medical Health Officer|
|Name of The Post||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Microbiologist & Swachhita Karmi|
|Start Date||9th November 2020|
|Last Date||23rd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Microbiologist||01||MD Medical Microbiology|
|Staff Nurse||56||B.Sc Nursing or GNM|
|Lab Technician||23||DMLT or BMLT|
|Swachhita Karmi||06||5th Passed|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||64 Years|
- The selected candidates will get a salary of 10,000 to 1,15,500 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written or Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of CMHO Korba.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the CMHO Korba Notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Download the application form and fill in all the required details.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
Central Medical Health Officer,
District Health Hospital campus
Korba, Chhattisgarh – 495677.