Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Lab Technician, Molecular Biologist. Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) has about five vacancies to fulfill in Hooghly. The candidates having 12th, Master’s Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CMOH Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Chief Medical Officer of Health|
|Name Of The Post||Lab Technician, Molecular Biologist|
|Interview Date||1st October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Molecular Biologist||01||Master’s Degree|
|Lab Technician||04||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT / B.Sc|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||40 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 17000 to 40000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
- The last decision by the selection committee and shortlisted applicants will be called for further process.
- Eligible applicants may appear for an interview with the following.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form n the prescribed format.
- Applicants can attend an interview with the application form and self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Experience, and other documents.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
New Administrative Building,
DRS Campus, Barabazar,
Chinsura, Hooghly – 712101.