Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Lab Technician, Medical Officer, 4th Class, and Ayush Medical Officer. Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has about 65 vacancies to fulfill in Bilaspur. The candidates having 8th, DMLT, BAMS, and MBBS Qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Chief Medical Health Officer|
|Name of The Post||Lab Technician, Medical Officer, 4th Class, and Ayush Medical Officer|
|Start Date||15th October 2020|
|Last Date||26th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|MO-Ayush Medical Officer||20||BAMS / BUMS / BHMS|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||64 Years|
|Unreserved candidates||Rs.400 – 300|
|Reserved candidates||Rs.200 – 100|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 8800 to 58100 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the test or Interview.
- Visit the CMHO official website.
- Verify the notification details, whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, & Other relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.