Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, and Ward Boy. Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has about 22 vacancies to fulfill in Bijapur. The application is invited from the candidates having 8th & DMLT qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Chief Medical Health Officer|
|Name Of The Post||Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, and Ward Boy|
|Interview Date||22nd September – 23rd September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||03||DMLT / BMLT|
|Data Entry Operator||04||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma in Computer Applications|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||64 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 8,800 to 14,000 per month.
- The candidates will be chosen based on the performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
- Visit the official website of the CMHO Bijapur.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Eligible aspirants may come for the interview with an application form or CV and self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other related documents.
Collect & District Magistrate,
Bijapur – 494444.