Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Officer, Medical Officer, and Physiotherapist. Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has about nine vacancies to fulfill in Bemetara. The candidates having GNM, BHMS qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Chief Medical Health Officer|
|Name of The Post||Nursing Officer, Medical Officer, and Physiotherapist|
|Start Date||27th October 2020|
|Last Date||3rd & 4th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer||01||BHMS / BAMS / BUMS|
|Nursing Officer||07||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||70 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 16500 to 25000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the CMHO official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and Other relevant documents to address stated.