Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Lab Technician. Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has about 20 vacancies to fulfill in Bastar. The candidates having DMLT Qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Chief Medical Health Officer|
|Name of The Post||Lab Technician|
|Start Date||14th October 2020|
|Last Date||20 October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||20||DMLT / BMLT|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||70 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 14000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Procedure to Attend for NITRD Walk-in-Interview 2020
- Visit the CMHO official website.
- Check the notification details, whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill in the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other required documents.