Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Pharmacist, Staff Nurse. Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) has about 24 vacancies to fulfill Auraiya. Application is invited from the candidates having DMLT, B.Sc Nursing and GNM qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Chief Medical Health Officer Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Chief Medical Health Officer|
|Name Of The Post||Pharmacist, Staff Nurse|
|Start Date||09th September 2020|
|Last Date||22nd September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||20||B.Sc Nursing / GNM|
|Lab Technician||04||DMLT / BMLT|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
- The consolidated pay will be up to 14443 to 20013 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test or Interview.
- The final decision will be the selection committee, & shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the CMHO official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates can apply along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age proof, Experience, and other relevant documents.