Central Institutional of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Technical Officer. Central Institutional of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has about 23 vacancies to fulfill in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. The candidates having B.E / B.Tech Post Graduate qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the Post and apply on or before the last date.
CIMFR Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Central Institutional of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Name of The Post||Technical Officer|
|Start Date||31st October 2020|
|Last Date||2nd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Officer||23||B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Mining / Metallurgical / Environment / Chemical / CSE / ECE / EEE|
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 44,900 to 50,000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview
- The final decision by the selection committee & shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to Apply
- Visit the CIMFR official website.
- Check the notification details, whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill in the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age Proof, Experience, and other documents to address stated below through Registered post / Speed Post.
To the Administrative Officer, Central Institutional of Mining and Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001.