Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Scientist. Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has about 18 vacancies to fulfill in Jharkhand. The candidates having M.Tech, Ph.D. qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CIMFR Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Name of The Post||Scientist|
|Start Date||21st October 2020|
|Last Date||24th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist||18||M.E / M.Tech or Ph.D|
- The applicant’s age should be 37 years as of the closing date of application.
- The age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 67700 per month.
- The candidates will be selected according to the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the Cantonment Board.
- Go to Notification -> Career Opportunity & select the post to apply.
- Check the notification details, whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill in the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, & other documents to address stated below through Registered post / Speed Post.
The Administrative Officer,
CIMFR, Barwa Road,
Dhanbad – 826001.