Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. CIMFR officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Any Degree / Post Graduation / B.E / B.Tech / MCA / GATE / NET qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 76 Project Assistant and Project Associate and Other post 2021 is now available to fulfill in Jharkhand.
CIMFR Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Name of The Post||Project Assistant and Project Associate and Other|
|Start Date||4th January 2021|
|Last Date||25th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Project Assistant||Any Degree||50|
|Project Associate||Post Graduation / B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or MCA / GATE / NET
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of 1st January 2021
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||50 Years|
- There is no Application Fee.
- Project Assistant: Maximum 50 years.
- Project Associate: Maximum 35 years.
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Project Associate: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.31,000/- per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the CIMFR Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Jharkhand – 826001.