Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, Project Associate, Research Associate, and Other. Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) has about 13 vacancies to fulfill in Hyderabad. The candidates having B.Sc, DMLT, M.V.Sc, Post Graduate qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CDFD Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics|
|Name Of The Post||Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, Project Associate, Research Associate, and Other|
|Start Date||26th September 2020|
|Last Date||23rd October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Research Associate||–||Ph.D / M.V.Sc / M.Pharm / M.Tech|
|Project Senior Research Fellow||–||Post Graduate / B.Tech|
|Project Junior Research Fellow||–|
|Senior Project Associate||–|
|Principal Project Associate||–|
|Laboratory Technician||10||B. Sc / DMLT|
|Data Entry Operator||02||BCA / B.Sc / B.Tech|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 15000 to 54000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the CDFD official website.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Photo, Signature, and documents or certificates.
- Submit the Online Application Form.