Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Research Fellow. CDFD has about two vacancies to fulfill in Telangana. The candidates with M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharm/ MBBS, B.E/ B.Tech qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CDFD Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics|
|Name of The Post||Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Research Fellow|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||16th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01||M.Sc, B.Sc|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||BS, B.Pharm, MBBS, B.E/ B.Tech|
- The candidates should not exceed 30 years of age.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 31,000 to 32,000 per month.
The contenders should be selected based on the
How to Apply
- Visit the CDFD Official Website.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the CDFD Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required information.
- Upload the soft copies of relevant documents.
- Then, apply before the last and take an extra printout of the application for further reference.