Central Council For Research in Ayurvedic Science (CCRAS) has recently announced the latest recruitment for Administrative Officer, Upper Division Clerk. Central Council For Research in Ayurvedic Science (CCRAS) has about eight vacancies to fulfill in New Delhi. The candidates with 12th, Degree qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
CCRAS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Central Council For Research in Ayurvedic Science|
|Name of The Post||Administrative Officer, Upper Division Clerk|
|Start Date||21st November 2020|
|Last Date||21st December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk||06||Degree / Intermediate|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 25500 – 177500 per month.
- Applicants age should not be exceeding 56 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per govt rules.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
- The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of CCRAS.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and Other relevant documents full address stated below.
To the Director-General,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Evam Homeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan 61 – 65,
Institutional Area, Opp. D Block,
Janakpuri, New Delhi.