Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Medical Officer, Ayush Physician, and Other. Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has about 3274 vacancies to fulfill in Bihar. The candidates having BHMS, BAMS qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
BTSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Medical Officer, Ayush Physician, and Other|
|Start Date||29th September 2020|
|Last Date||28th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||1520||BHMS / BUMS / BAMS from recognized University|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||896|
|Ayush Physician (Homeopathic)||76|
|Unani Medical Officer||622|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 9300 to 34800 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the BTSC official website.
- Go to the Notifications or Advertisement & select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration.
- After successful registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.