Bihar State University Service Commission (BSUSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Professor. Bihar State University Service Commission (BSUSC) has about thousands of vacancies to fulfill under different Universities of Bihar from the Education Department, Government of Bihar. The candidates having Degree Post Graduate qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
BSUSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Bihar State University Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Start Date||23rd September 2020|
|Last Date||2nd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||4638||B.Ed, Degree, Post Graduate or Ph.D. in concern subject from recognized university/institute|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||65 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 56100 to 70000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the BSUSC official website.
- Go to What’s New or Notification & select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on Register Now, if your new user.
- After successful registration, log in with Username & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Submit the online application form.