Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for District Mission Manager, Finance Officer, and Other. Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) has about 77 vacancies to fulfill in Bihar. Application is invited from the candidates having B.Tech, Diploma, and Post Graduate qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
BRLPS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society|
|Name Of The Post||District Mission Manager, Finance Officer, and Other|
|Start Date||10th September 2020|
|Last Date||30th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|State Mission Manager||10||Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Finance and Procurement Officer||01||PG Degree|
|District Mission Manager||30|
|Program Manager||10||Graduate in Science / Computer Applications / BA|
|Accountant||03||Graduate in Commerce / BA|
|Data Entry Operator||02||Intermediate|
|PA cum Steno||02||Retired officer|
The applicant’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||45 years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 22500 to 90000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Group Discussion.
- Visit the BRLPS official website.
- Go to the Job Openings.
- Search for required to post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Enter the details for registration.
- After successful registration, sign in with ID and password.
- Fill the details in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fee (If any).
- Submit the online application form.