Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has now announced the latest job recruitment notification for Assistant Professor, Lecturer. BPSC has about 437 vacancies in various department in Patna, Bihar. The candidates who are having B.E / B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Tech/ M.E/ M.S, and Ph.D. educational qualification can apply for this job. Interested candidates can go through the post and apply for the job on or before the last date.
BPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor, Lecturer|
|Starting Date||4th September 2020|
|End Date||21st September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||306||B.E/ B.Tech / B.Sc / B.S / M.Tech / M.E / M.S, Ph.D in Civil Engineering|
|Lecturer||131||B.E/ B.Tech / B.Sc / B.S / M.Tech / M.E / M.S, Ph.D in Electronics Engineering|
The Candidates age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 65 years as on 1st August 2020.
- Age relaxation suitable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
- Consolidated remuneration will be up to 56100 to 60000 per month.
The candidates will be chosen based on the performance in
- Written Test
- Academic Record & Research Work
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of BPSC.
- On the home page, then click on the required notification.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register with Email id & Mobile number.
- After successful registration, log in with Username & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application form.