Bombay High Court has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for the System Officer and Senior System Officer. Bombay High Court has about 111 vacancies to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The candidates having B. Tech qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Bombay High Court Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Name Of The Post||System Officer and Senior System Officer|
|Start Date||24th September 2020|
|Last Date||18th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior System Officer||31||B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or ECE|
- The applicant’s age should be 40 years as on the closing date of application.
- Consolidated Remuneration will be up to Rs. 40000 – 46000 per month.
- The candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Bombay High Court.
- Go to Recruitment & Select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Registration if you are a new user.
- After Registration, log in with Reg No. & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other documents or certificates.
- Submit the online application form.