Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Deputy Director, Section Officer, Librarian, and Deputy Librarian. The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has about 32 vacancies to fulfill in New Delhi. The candidates with Degree, Master’s Degree qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
BIS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Name of The Post||Deputy Director, Section Officer, Librarian, and Deputy Librarian|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||14th December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Director||08||Degree / CA / Master’s Degree in Bussiness / Library Science|
|Section Officer||20||Post Graduate / PG Diploma in Management|
- The applicant’s age should be 56 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved applicants as per govt norms.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35400 – 208700 per month.
The candidate’s selection will be based on the
- Written Tests.
How to Apply
- Visit the BIS official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the Director, BIS,
Manak Bhavan, 9,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110002.