Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer, Project Officer & Apprentices. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has about 175 vacancies to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. The candidates with B.E/ B.Tec, B.Sc, MBA, MCA qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
BEL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of The Post||Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer, Project Officer & Apprentices|
|Start Date||4th November 2020|
|Last Date for Project Engineer & Other Posts||25th November 2020|
|Last Date for Apprentices Posts||23rd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)||15||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electronics Engg|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)||18||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Mechanical Engg|
|Trainee Officer – I (Finance)||02||MBA|
|Trainee Engineers-II||60||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in E& C/ MCA|
|Project Engineer – I (Electronics)||25||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electronics Engg|
|Project Engineer – I (Civil)||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Civil Engg|
|Project Engineer – I (Electrical)||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electrical Engg|
|Project Officer – I (Human Resource)||01||MBA/ MSW|
|Apprentices||50||B.E/ B.Tech Course|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||25 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 Years|
The contenders must pay an application fee for
|Project Engineer & Officer||500|
|Trainee Engineer & Officer||200|
|No fee for Apprentices posts|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 11,110 to 50,000 per month.
- The aspirants should be selected based on Merit List/ Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the BEL Official Website.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the official notification & refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the registration link and enter all the required information.
- Upload the scanned copies of the related documents.
- Submit the application before the last date & take an extra printout for further use.