Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is out now. BECIL officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with 12th, Degree, and Post Graduate qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 21 Junior Engineer, DEO, Programmer, Web Designer, Network Engineer, Fire Safety Supervisor, Accounts Executive, and Other post 2021 is now available to fulfill.
BECIL Sarkari Job 2021
|Hiring Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineer, DEO, Programmer, Web Designer, Network Engineer, Fire Safety Supervisor, Accounts Executive, and Other|
|Start Date||31st December 2020|
|Last Date||17th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Programmer||01||B.E / B.Tech / MCA|
|Library Intern||03||BLISc / MLISc|
|Web Designer and Developer||01||B.E / B.Tech|
|Junior Engineer||02||B.E / B.Tech in CIVIL / Electrical Engineering|
|Fire Safety Supervisor||01||Degree|
|Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive||01|
|Physical Fitness Trainer||01|
|Associate Physical Fitness Trainer||02||Intermediate|
|Personal Assistant||02||Degree / Post Graduate|
|Account Executive||02||Degree / CA / ICWA / Post Graduate|
|Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant||04||Degree|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
|General / OBC / Women / Ex-Serviceman||Rs.750|
|SC / ST||Rs. 450|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 20000 – 40000 per month.
- The aspirants will be selected based on the Written Test, Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of BECIL.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link / Registration Form.
- Click on New Registration, If you are a new user.
- After registration, login with ID and Password.
- Fill details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.