Army Public School has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Primary Teacher. Army Public School has about 8000 vacancies to fulfill under 137 APS located in various cantonments and Military stations across India. The candidates having Degree Post Graduate qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
Army Public School Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Army Public School|
|Name of The Post||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Primary Teacher|
|Start Date||01 October 2020|
|Last Date||20th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|PGT||8000||B.Ed / Post Graduate|
|PRT||D.EI.Ed / B.Ed|
The age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||40 Years|
|Maximum Age||57 Years|
- The exam Fee will be Rs. 500
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 9300 to 34800 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Online Screening Test
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency.
How to Apply
- Visit the Army Public School official website.
- Go to Online Application Link.
- Click on Registration if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Loin ID & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.