Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services (ARIAS) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Junior Administrative Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Data Analyst, and District Horticulture Coordinator. Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services (ARIAS) has about 14 vacancies to fulfill in Assam. The application is invited from the candidates having Degree Post Graduate qualifications. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
ARIAS Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Administrative Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Data Analyst, and District Horticulture Coordinator|
|Start Date||21st September 2020|
|Last Date||30th September 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|District Horticulture Coordinator||03||Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture|
|Data Analyst||01||Master in Statistics / Economics|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||01||Graduate|
|Data Entry Operator||08|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st January 2020
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 10000 to 100000 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Telephonic Mode or Video Conference
How to Apply
- Visit the ARIAS Official Website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the guided format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Experience, and Other related documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.