Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Motor Vehicle Inspector. Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has about 33 vacancies to fulfill Assam. The candidates having a 12th, Diploma is invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
APSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Start Date||14th October 2020|
|Last Date||9th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||33||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||38 Years|
|General / EWS||Rs.285.40|
|SC / ST/ OBC/MOBC||Rs.185.40|
|BPL / PWBD / Women Candidates||Rs.35.40|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 22000 to 97000 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in Test or Examination
How to Apply
- Visit the APSC official website.
- Go to Online Recruitment Portal & select the required post to apply.
- Click on Register Here if your new user.
- After registration, log in with Email & Password.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents & certificates or Testnominals.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application form.