Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. APSC officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Degree and Diploma qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 195 Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, and Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre post 2020 is now available to fulfill Across India.
APSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Post||Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, and Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre|
|Start Date||29th December 2020|
|Last Date||29th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre||17||B.F.Sc / D.F.Sc or Master’s of Science|
|Junior Engineer||171||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as of 01/01/2020.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||38 Years|
|General / EWS||Rs. 285.40|
|SC / ST / OBC / MOBC||Rs. 185.40|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 14000 – 110000 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the Examination / Test, Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the APSC official website.
- Go to what’s New and select the post to apply.
- Click on New User / Register Here if you are registering for the first time.
- After registration, log in with your Email / Phone Number and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents or Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.