Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Sub Inspector. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has about 123 vacancies to fulfill in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. The candidates having Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
APPSC Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Sub Inspector|
|Start Date||28th September 2020|
|Last Date||6th November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sub Inspector (Civil Police)||120||Degree|
|Sub Inspector (IRBn)||03|
The candidate’s age should be as on the closing date of application
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||26 Years|
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 35400 to 112400 per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Viva-Voce / Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the Arunachal Pradesh PSC official website.
- Click on Advertisement Details & Select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> One Time Registration.
- After registration, login with Email ID & Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents or certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.