State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Scientific Assistant. State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh has about 57 vacancies to fulfill in Andhra Pradesh. The candidates with M.Sc qualifications are invited. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
AP Police Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of The Post||Scientific Assistant|
|Start Date||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date||22nd November 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientific Assistant (Physical)||M.Sc (Physics / Forensic Science)||18|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemical)||M.Sc (Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Forensic Science)||17|
|Scientific Assistant (Biology / Serology)||M.Sc (Biology / Zoology / Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forensic Science)||22|
|General / OBC||600|
|SC / ST||300|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment|
- The upper age limit is 42 years.
- Age is calculated as on 01.07.2020.
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 28,940 to 78,910 per month.
- The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Interview
How to Apply
- Visit the APSLPRB Official Website.
- Select the desired post & click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Register with basic details & log in to the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.