Anna University Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. Anna University officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Diploma, B.Tech, M.Sc, and Ph.D. qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that 22 Project Associate, Project Technician, and Project Scientist posts 2020 are now available to fulfill in Chennai.
Anna University Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Anna University|
|Name of The Post||Project Associate, Project Technician, and Project Scientist|
|Start Date||14th December 2020|
|Last Date||22nd December 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate – I||06||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA|
|Project Associate – II||09||ME / M. Tech|
|Project Technician||06||Diploma in Civil / Electronics / CSE|
|Project Scientist||01||P. HD.|
The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||30 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
- Selected contenders will get a pay of 15000 – 70000 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Anna University.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
- Pay the application fee, if any.
- Apply before the end date.
- Take a print out.
Institute of Remote Sensing (IRS),
Chennai – 600025.