All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda (AIIMS Bathinda) Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out now. AIIMS Bathinda officials will accept Online Applications now. The candidates with Any Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, B.E/ B.Tech qualifications are invited. Therefore, all the interested people can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply for this job. Remember that Physiotherapist, Technician, Programmer, Warden & Audiometry Technician post 2020 is now available to fulfill in Bathinda.
DMHO Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bathinda|
|Name of The Post||Physiotherapist, Technician, Programmer, Warden & Audiometry Technician|
|Start Date||29th December 2020|
|Last Date||4th January 2021|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Physiotherapist||02||Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy|
|Technician (Radiology)||06||B.Sc or Diploma in Radiography|
|Programmer||02||B.E/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE, M.Sc or MCA|
|Audiometry Technician/ Speech Therapist||01||BASLP (Bachelor in audiology and speech-language pathology)|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- The candidate’s age should be as of the closing date of the application.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to 41,418 to 52,533 per month.
- Aspirants selection will be based on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply
Interested aspirants can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with the following documents,
- Original documents for verification.
- Photocopies of relevant documents