Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) has recently announced the latest recruitment notification for Duty Officer, Junior Executive, and Ramp Service Agent. Air India Air Transport Service Limited (AIATSL) has about three vacancies to fulfill in Port Blair, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands. The candidates having ITI, Degree qualifications are invited to apply. Check the eligibility and qualification and go for the job. Interested applicants can go through the post and apply on or before the last date.
AIATSL Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||Air India Air Transport Service Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Duty Officer, Junior Executive, and Ramp Service Agent|
|Start Date||20th September 2020|
|Last Date||16th October 2020|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Executive Technical||01||B.E / B.Tech in MECH / Automobile / ECE|
|Ramp Service Agent||01||ITI / Diploma in MECH / ECE / Automobile Engineering|
The candidate’s age should be as on 1st September 2020
|Minimum Age||28 Years|
|Maximum Age||55 Years|
|General / OBC||500|
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||NILL|
- The consolidated remuneration will be up to 19350 to 32200 per month.
The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in
- Screening Test or Trade Test
How to Apply
- Visit the AIATSL official website.
- Verify the notification details to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible aspirants may send the application form and self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Age proof, Experience, and Other related documents to the address stated below.
- Pay the application fee.
Manager – Personnel HRD Department AI Airport Service Limited,
Ground Floor, GS Building,
New Technical Area,
Kolkata – 700052.