NCTE Sarkari Job Recruitment 2020 Advertisement is out. From 20th August 2020 onwards, The officials of National Council For Teacher Education NCTE will accept the Online Applications. Therefore, Interested candidates can check the complete eligibility from this post and apply before 19th September 2020. Just remember that 18 Posts 2020 available now
NCTE Sarkari Job 2020
|Hiring Organization||National Council For Teacher Education NCTE|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant, Stenographer C, Steno D, Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk|
|Starting Date||20th August 2020|
|End Date||19th September 2020|
- For Assistant Post the candidate should be Graduated
- For Stenographer C, Steno D, Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk, the candidate should be 12TH Passed
|Steno Grapher C||03|
|Data Entry Operator DEO||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
- For the post of Assistant, the candidate age limit should be 20-27 Years.
- For the post of Stenographer C, Steno D, Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk, the candidate age limit should be 18-27 Years.
|Post Name||Gen / OBC||SC / ST|
|Assistant & Steno C||1250/-||0/-|
|Pay The Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card Net Banking Mode|
- For the post of Assistant, the candidate age limit should be 20-27 Years
- For the post of Stenographer C, Steno D, Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk, the candidate age limit should be 18-27 Years
How To Apply
- First, Log on to the NCTE Sarkari Job Official Website.
- Go to Online Application and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- If you are a fresh user, fill the registration form.
- After registration, log in with Username and Password.
- Pay the application Fee.
- Finally, submit the online application before the last date.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Reg Link||Registration | Login|