Whether or not you’re going by finances cuts or scaling up, you’re in all probability being requested to do extra with much less. To become profitable, your organization wants folks, and your ATS is crucial to getting the fitting folks in the fitting roles quicker.
The proper applicant monitoring system correctly configured, can lower your expenses by rising recruiter productiveness, worker retention, compliance, and velocity to rent. Let’s have a look at all of the methods an enterprise-grade ATS can save your organization cash whereas making higher hires.
- Automate interview scheduling. Interview scheduling can take up an enormous period of time for recruiters and recruiting coordinators. With SmartRecruiters’ automated scheduling system, meals supply and grocery retailer enterprise Wolt stored the identical variety of recruiting coordinators whereas scaling from 1000 to 6000 staff in simply three years.
- Automate candidate screening. Textual content messaging chatbots let you attain extra candidates, display screen all of them shortly, and schedule interviews with out even making a cellphone name. It could actually even be finished on outdated telephones: Anglo American, a mining firm, processed 12,500 functions in lower than an hour with a textual content messaging system constructed for non-internet-enabled telephones.
- Make higher hires. Scorecard hiring brings transparency to the hiring course of, permitting groups to make higher hiring selections with a constant analysis technique that covers desired expertise, behaviors, and competencies. Growing retention by utilizing a system that helps you make higher hires saves your organization cash with decreased recruiting prices in a while.
- Uplevel your reporting sport: How environment friendly are your processes? The place are you dropping candidates? With role-level drillable dashboards and export to BI instruments, you’ll be able to pinpoint precisely the place your hiring course of is breaking down and take steps to mitigate roadblocks. Wolt stored its leaders up-to-date by integrating TA analytics into its enterprise intelligence software. Did we point out that sensible quantity hiring helped Wolt get acquired by DoorDash?
- Streamlined affords: Your ATS ought to let you make same-day affords that may be signed digitally. With simply configurable supply letters in SmartRecruiters, you received’t lose candidates earlier than they get one other supply — and also you received’t waste sources on the lookout for one other individual to fill the emptiness left by the one who acquired away.
- Handle consent for a number of use circumstances. Non-compliance could be expensive, so you will need to be certain that candidates consent to every sort of interplay. Constructed-in consent options let you add candidates to your CRM and contacts whereas giving your candidates full transparency.
- Empower inside mobility and referrals. An ATS with an inside jobs portal that simplifies worker job search and referrals improves your worker expertise, will increase retention, and boosts morale with referral bonuses. After simply three months with SmartRecruiters Worker Portal, telecommunications firm CityFibre crammed 40% of its positions with referrals and inside hires.
- Promote in the fitting locations. The previous adage about promoting, “I do know that half of my cash is wasted, however I don’t know which half” is rendered out of date with the automated advert spend changes in a contemporary ATS. With SmartJobs, you’ll be able to handle all of your job board contracts multi functional view and optimize spending in real-time.
- Recruitment advertising and marketing. Employer branding and a careers web page could require some upfront funding, however that is the place the place spending slightly can save you a large number. Candidates can self-select and get impressed by your mission and progress alternatives. For Aspen Snowboarding Firm, higher job visibility on a central careers website resulted in a 24% discount in recruitment advertising and marketing spend.
- Streamline your recruiting tech stack. Charges add up and folks waste time chasing studies from system to system. By bringing a CRM, recruiting, onboarding, inside mobility, and referrals all underneath one roof, you get analytics in a single place and scale back the IT burden.
- Combine with time and money-saving instruments. Maybe your ATS can’t do every thing, however it will probably make it simpler for you by integrating with instruments that convey you money and time financial savings. Background checks, reference checking, and AI-powered sourcing are only a few of the options in your recruiting tech stack that promote effectivity and time financial savings when built-in into your ATS.
As we’ve proven, an applicant monitoring system impacts the period of time recruiters, hiring managers, recruiting coordinators, authorized, and IT employees spend on getting the fitting folks within the door – and that point is cash.
Get in contact with us to see how we will help save your organization time and cash by making a extra environment friendly expertise acquisition course of.